Why Join Us?
As a small boutique yet growing law firm, we are already making big waves. Our steady inflow of new and cutting-edge cases and clients who love to recommend us, makes us determined to do the best not just for our clients, but also for our legal team and support staff who work with us.
Our prime location within a stone’s throw from the Oxford Circus London Underground Station makes us an easy location to commute to. Our office is equipped with high-end modern facilities. More importantly, we are a close-knit team that is happy to support one another. We understand the need to adopt family-friendly work practices and for suitable candidates, will consider part-time, remote or flexible work arrangements.
We invest in the development and growth of the firm through the implementation of technology and the use of social media to provide a platform to brand our team members and our practice areas.
Please look at our Current Vacancies to apply for any vacancies that we may have.
We are looking to recruit a number of Fee-Sharing Solicitors with expertise in any area of legal practice excluding residential conveyancing and personal injury litigation. Depending on the area of legal practice, there is likely to be the flexibility to work from home, with office attendance as and when required. To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be a mid- to senior-level Solicitor practising in any area of law except residential conveyancing or personal injury litigation
- Have a proven and demonstrable record of billing in excess of £30,000 per annum through your own business development efforts
- Have an existing client following or a defined business plan for building a client following within a reasonable timeframe
- Have excellent business development and networking skills and the confidence, commitment and willingness to generate work
- Be organised, dedicated and highly professional
- Have excellent communication, client care and time management skills.
In return, we will be able to offer a generous fee-split, which is negotiable depending on the candidate’s existing client base and/or level of billing. The firm is ready to support any applicant in marketing themselves through various mediums. This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and dynamic practice and to play a key role in developing and growing the firm’s business. Please email Arnab Sen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org