1. We will send you in writing an acknowledgement of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Mr. Arnab Sen, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Mr. Sen may then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three working days of the meeting, Mr. Sen will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr. Sen will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter at the firm or appropriate alternative such as review by another local solicitor or mediator to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
PO Box 6806,