Wills, Probate and Trusts
Planning for the future, whether individually or as a couple or family, is one of the most important tasks to undertake in one’s lifetime. This can include tax planning, the disposal of assets on death, as well as preparing for someone else to take care of your personal affairs on your behalf. When planning, it is crucial to obtain specialist advice that is tailored to your particular circumstances.
At Chess Solicitors, we can advise on the full spectrum of private client matters including:
- Contentious and Non-Contentious Probate (UK as well as cross border where overseas assets are involved)
- Preparation of Wills and Living Wills
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Establishment, implementation and administration of trusts and advice for trustees
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship of children
- Court of Protection applications
- Contentious trusts and estates
One of our most notable cases involved a highly complex contentious probate matter involving assets in UK as well as in India. The matter was led by Arnab Sen who collaborated with a well-renowned Indian law firm.
We do not provide tax law advice or financial planning advice but can connect you to external experts if needed.