” The modern role of any lawyer must surely be not only to advise on the substantive content of the law and finding solutions to presented legal and business problems, but also to serve as a strategic and trusted adviser that anticipates issues.” Arnab Sen
We take great pride in acting for our entrepreneur, owner-managed business and investor clients. We advise on the full suite of agreements needed in corporate and commercial contracts and on all aspects of starting, running and growing a business in the UK. Our lawyers combine strong technical expertise with a track record in delivering flexible and creative solutions for our clients. Our prices are competitive, and we have fast turnaround times.
Our support ranges from incorporation and start-up advice, strategic commercial advisory work to discuss what your business needs, drafting your contracts, reviewing third party documents your business needs to sign up to, ensuring compliance through regulatory audits and negotiating.
Our corporate and commercial clients have consulted us for:
- Shareholder / Partnership Agreements
- Joint Venture / Merger Agreements
- Article of Association and Memorandum of Association and Article of Association of Limited Companies
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Supplier / Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Terms and Conditions Documents
- Website Terms and Conditions / Privacy Policies / Cookies Policies
- Employment Contracts / Consultancy Contracts / Freelancer Agreements
- eCommerce Agreements
- Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Documents
- Investor Agreements / Loan Agreements
- Director Responsibility Documents
- Commercial Lease Documents and many more …
Our team has also been busy with all aspects of GDPR, data privacy and conducting compliance and regulatory audits for our clients.